What's wrong with this picture?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's the original handle either.

It's funny what people will try and sell off on eBay.
Even funnier is what people will buy.

What's the problem chaps? Apparently it's in 'great condition'. :suspect:

The lighting is poor and it's not cropped properly............not to mention some nimrod stuck the wrong stem on that pipe.

ftrplt":0f2ec49s said:
And we allow people like this to vote :evil: :evil: :evil: :suspect: :suspect: :affraid: :affraid: FTRPLT
And there's a lot more were they came from. :fpalm:

Cartaphilus":8t9xipln said:
ftrplt":8t9xipln said:
And we allow people like this to vote :evil: :evil: :evil: :suspect: :suspect: :affraid: :affraid: FTRPLT
And there's a lot more were they came from. :fpalm:
Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :affraid: :affraid:

ftrplt":sckimbo2 said:
Who says he can vote? Might be a convicted felon ... guilt of felonious assembly.

If you squint and hold it at arms length it probably wouldn't look to bad :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

tslots":scunob85 said:
ftrplt":scunob85 said:
Who says he can vote?   Might be a convicted felon ... guilt of felonious assembly.
Good one, Slots :cheers: FTRPLT

Is it even Bakelite? At first glance I thought it was a super oxidized vulcanite.

juanmedusa":rvn313i1 said:
Is it even Bakelite? At first glance I thought it was a super oxidized vulcanite.
Looks like some of that rare Corinthian Italian Marble that they used to use back in the day

monbla256":p8w2mlqx said:
If you squint and hold it at arms length it probably wouldn't look to bad :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I got family members I could say the same thing about. :afro: