When it rains, it pours...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatman

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Dadgummit! Where is the snow??? May sound odd to complain about no snow, but the Iditarod start is cancelled due to no snow! All you folks getting the blizzard of the season, please send us our snow back!!

Kisses~

When the Alaskan wants snow along side the Nevadan that NEEDS it so as not to have to piss in the houseplants and fish tank to keep everything alive this summer, you know it's been a dry winter along the west coast.  :lol:  

Bring on the effing snow!

8)

I have already started peeing in the pool, just to keep the level above the skimmer. :p

Fatman, if I had my way you could have it all. As we speak we're getting hammered and visibility is about ten feet.

I would be more than happy to send you all the snow we have and the cold temps. to keep it from melting too.

Like the others, I'd happily send along the 4-8 inches that are supposed to fall tonight if I could!

Alas, despite the preferences of at least those on this thread, the snow doesn't seem to have been diverted as requested.

snow-02-15_zpsf63vldej.jpg

As a matter of fact!  :lol:

MANCHESTER-by-the-SEA, Mass. — A Massachusetts man has found a way to profit from the several feet of snow in his yard: He's shipping it to people in warmer climates for the bargain price of $89 for six pounds.

Kyle Waring, of Manchester-by-the-Sea, got the idea while shoveling snow earlier this winter and launched ShipSnowYo.com.

At first he shipped 16.9-ounce snow-filled bottles for $19.99, but he found the snow melted by the time it arrived at its destination.

So he came up with a new plan, selling six pounds at a time. He tells The Boston Globe (http://bit.ly/17SWbEt) even if the snow melts a little by the time it arrives, the package can still make 10 to 15 snowballs.

He's also started offering 10-pound packages for $119.

He says he'll keep selling until people stop ordering.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/massachusetts-man-selling-shipping-snow-from-his-yard/ar-BBhVlbK?ocid=ansnewsap11

I have no idea what the white stuff in the pictures is. :lol!: Whatever it is, it looks fun. :twisted: Was below freezing this morning.. so, maybe it will kill the mosquitoes down here.

Have a great day!
from Houston, TX

DrumsAndBeer":xsw8tn3r said:
I have already started peeing in the pool, just to keep the level above the skimmer. :p
That reminds me, I'm going to have to bow out of that pool party this year amigo...swimmers elbow you know.