Where did God go wrong?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
God created man.
Man planted grass, fertilized and watered the grass to watch it grow.
After grass grew man then cut grass, and this confused God.
In his infinite wisdom where did he go wrong?
Why would man work, plant, water, and once grass grew cut it down just to see the process repeat?

Then God created Woman.

8) 

The question of my day today was should I cut the grass or not? Its borderline between let it grow a little longer to prevent burning, or give it a trim. I choose to let it go til my midweek day off , and enjoy a nice pipe of Va Woods and a bit of bourbon on ice. I felt a little guilty until reading your post, thanks for putting it all into perspective for me.

Your theology is all wrong heretic!!! Man didn't start cutting grass until women were created to nag him to death over it.

Rob_In_MO":jg0yuszp said:
God created man.
Why would man work, plant, water, and once grass grew cut it down just to see the process repeat?

Then God created Woman.

8) 
God didn't go wrong,..............man did, of course with the help of woman.  ;)
And we haven't been able to get her back on track since.

And on the 8th day Man created artificial turf, but still grew and cut real grass anyhow. God could only scratch his head and mutter "You dumbasses are on your own...."

Rob_In_MO":7a0es20u said:
Then God created Woman.

8) 
And she's kept man going thru the process over and over ever since !  :twisted: :twisted:

Cartaphilus":7o26gek1 said:
Rob_In_MO":7o26gek1 said:
God created man.

Then God created Woman.

8) 
God didn't go wrong,..............man did, of course with the help of woman.  ;)
And we haven't been able to get her back on track since.
Amen, Brother Cart!

OK, now I am self censoring. I don't think you gents want to know my honest opinion on this matter. :p

I must be living in God's good grace then: no woman and I wouldn't dream of cutting what little grass I have. I live in a camper in the woods. A mowed lawn would ruin my image.

Rob_In_MO":6vf5p9y3 said:
Briarbabe":6vf5p9y3 said:
OK, now I am self censoring. I don't think you gents want to know my honest opinion on this matter. :p
When I put up a post like this, I expect to get hit back.  It's ok BB, let it fly.   :lol: 
Well, alright, but it may not be what you expected...

As for cutting grass I could honestly give a rats behind, however, I will say that my man loves doing it and I love it when he's done because he's all hot and sweaty and wearing my favorite cologne, which is the smell of exhaust and the mixture of oil/dirt/grease in the shop and fresh cut grass and well I can barely keep my hands off of him. Oh who am I kidding, I don't even try to keep my hands off of him. Oh yeah, and the lawn looks good too.

God made man. Man made grass. Man cut grass. God made woman, and a select few of us find the smell of a hard working man to be a huge turn on. :p No nagging here. ;)

Briarbabe":79ijsiyr said:
Rob_In_MO":79ijsiyr said:
Briarbabe":79ijsiyr said:
When I put up a post like this, I expect to get hit back.  It's ok BB, let it fly.   :lol: 
Well, alright, but it may not be what you expected...

As for cutting grass I could honestly give a rats behind, however, I will say that my man loves doing it and I love it when he's done because he's all hot and sweaty and wearing my favorite cologne, which is the smell of exhaust and the mixture of oil/dirt/grease in the shop and fresh cut grass and well I can barely keep my hands off of him. Oh who am I kidding, I don't even try to keep my hands off of him. Oh yeah, and the lawn looks good too.

God made man. Man made grass. Man cut grass. God made woman, and a select few of us find the smell of a hard working man to be a huge turn on. :p No nagging here. ;)
Oh, I love you!! :cheers: 

My woman (wife) also LOVES the smell of my pipe, she even comes up to me and ask me to blow a whiff of smoke in her direction!

I'm a blesssed man  :D