Where is Eric Furgeson

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
Hope everything's okay with Eric. He's not been on here for a while.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Well hello LC! Good to see you here....

Last I heard Eric has been tied up with life. I'll give him a call and check to be sure presently.

Glad to hear from you!

OW, Eric still tied up? Hope he's doing well and just busy.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Talked to him for a while this morning (Central Time Zone). He's fine, just been busy with life and things, yaddah yaddah........... So yah, I told him he was missed and all that.... Then I had to deal with a load of sweet feed and we said goodbye. All sounds well for the E-man!:D

Ozark Wizard":c9wf7q9a said:
Talked to him for a while this morning (Central Time Zone). He's fine, just been busy with life and things, yaddah yaddah........... So yah, I told him he was missed and all that.... Then I had to deal with a load of sweet feed and we said goodbye. All sounds well for the E-man!:D  
Good to know. Thanks for the intel Ozzie!

:D

Cheers,

RR

OW, thanks for the update. He will be back when he catches up.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I am very touched by the concerns shown here. I am doing well just busier then a one legged man in a butt kicking competition. Bit of a schedule change at work is eating way more of my time then I would like and the Mrs. has had me catching up on the ever present and never ending honey do list. Did a renovation on the patio and outdoor living area around the house. Built a new bar, added a new fire pit, installed one of the new above ground swimming pools. The list goes on but you get the idea. I will try to get on a little more often and keep better contact with you guys.

Glad to hear from you Eric. At times it can be overwhelming with life's endeavors. Hope to see more of you on here in the near future.
Have a wonderful Sunday and enjoy a few bowls.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!