Where to go for Savinelli

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikeshar

Reaction score
A quick question for the more knowledgeable out there, where, in your opinion is the best place to buy Savinelli pipes? I've decided that's going to be my maker of choice (randomly) and have my eye on pipe from the Alligator and Saturnia lines. So far the best prices I've found are on smokingpipes.com

Rikeshar":9ow8ec29 said:
A quick question for the more knowledgeable out there, where, in your opinion is the best place to buy Savinelli pipes? I've decided that's going to be my maker of choice (randomly) and have my eye on pipe from the Alligator and Saturnia lines. So far the best prices I've found are on smokingpipes.com
SmokingPipes.com is great. I love their web page and their service. Plus they have a great selection of Estate pipes and with their rating system and high quality pics, you know what you're getting. I have purchased a few pipes from them both new and estate and I am very happy with what I received. However I found my one and only Sav on eBay for a song, so that's always that option too. Also check out 4noggins and cupojoes.com, sometimes they'll have great deals for a small period of time as will Pipesandcigars.com.

Thanks for the reply. I've looked at 4noggin before, but just at the tobacco, not the pipes, and I haven't checked cupojoes yet, so I'll give it a try!

smokingpipes.com has by and far the largest selection and they regularly get more pipes in ~60 a week are added to their savinelli collection.

they are a great place for savs. and if they dont have a specific shape you are looking for they are able to order direct from their distributor what you want if you email them.

Oh awesome, I didn't know that they could order one for you! Thanks for that bit of information.

Rikeshar":u2319nt3 said:
I love Savinelli pipes and I've got 7 so far, ALL of them excellent smokers.

But.......now I've discovered Brebbia pipes! Oh my word, they are awesome pipes and within a month I've bought 3 already.

Smokingpipes .com is the way to go!!!

Add me to the smokingpipes.com camp. Great selection, good prices, never had a problem with service.

I picked up my one and only Savinelli in a forum trade. It's as nice as I've always heard them described. If I were to buy a new Sav, I would not hesitate to order from Milan's or Smokingpipes. Both very good retailers.

As many have stated, smokingpipes.com is one of the BEST. I've not seen as wide a variety of Savanelli's anywhere else and after buying pipes and tobacco from them for several years now I would HIGHLY recomend 'em! :p

Highly recommend smokingpipes.

They reached out to their Savinelli distributor on my behalf this week in an attempt to locate the rusticated Sistina Author 320 I was interested in after viewing several posts about it here on BoB.

They ordered two, and will send me pics of both to choose from once they go through their QC check by Adam. Better service that that is hard to find these days.

I've also searched for other pipes/tobacco through them, and they are always helpful and prompt with responses.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

:cherry:

Cheers,

RR

I just had a good experience with cupojoes.com. They filled and shipped my order very promptly. Shipping charges were reasonable. The pipe was packaged well and arrived in good shape, and they even threw in some pipe cleaners in a little case. Their selection seems to be pretty good overall though I noticed they are sold out of the 320's in a number of lines. I'd definitely order from them again.

Sounds like smokingpipes is going to be my best bet then! Thanks to all who replied. In the meantime, while I wait for the funds to be able to order one or two, I got a Dr. Grabow Grand Duke today. Hope it smokes well. Even if it's not the best, it'll be nice to have another pipe in the rotation.