Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
Zach and I go to this little cigar/pipe store in Manistee called Surroundings... Great atmosphere, small family owned business. The owners are awesome whenever there is a pipe blend that either of us haven't tried,our first sample is usually given to us. Any ways here is our home away from home!

you can make a day trip and come hang with us anytime you want! We wanted to take a trip and come and hang with you for a day too! if you want we can plan it out and I will get the stuff to make my famous hoodoo ribs, or I can make a nice pot of venison barley stew and a pan of cornbread.... seriously PM us and lets set it up man!

Damn.....I need to move to the USA. That sort of behaviour over here would get you into court. Smoking indoors has been banned throughout Ireland for years.

I'm very envious guys...looks like a fantastic shop.

Fraternally

Jers

Jers":kjb4zfbe said:
Smoking indoors has been banned throughout Ireland for years.

Jers
even in tobacco stores?

its banned everywhere here except tobacconists as far as i can tell.

Yep - banned in the tobacco shops as well. :no:

There is a marvellous Cigar shop at the top of Grafton Street, Dublin. All you can do there now is sit in their beautifully aged leather chairs and drink coffee, surrounded by the best cigars the world has to offer. Very sad.

Fraternally

Jers

Looks like an awesome, don to earth, atmosphere to enjoy a nice smoke and brotherly BS in. Awesome brothers.

Looks alot like the B&M here in town that I go to. They are a bit more cigar oriented but pipe smoking is engaged in there :p But the owner put up a notice and tells everyone that the smoking lounge will be closing as of 01/01/13 due to the recent city council ordinance just passed which will NOT allow ANY smoking inside a retail business period ! :evil: We have 5 council members who are VEHIMENTLY opposed to tobacco ! Two of them have tried to ban the sale of ANY tobacco product in town but can't as it's still a legal product allowed to be sold by State law! Enjoy it ! :p

It's great to see other B&M's enjoying a healthy business. Looks like a very comfortable place to hang out in and I'll bet there are a lot of great conversations as well.

That's a cool looking hangout, guys. Similar to the one I occasionally visit.

The next time I go down to Tobacco Lane, I'll snap a few pics of it to post for you guys. I don't get down there often as it's 80-miles away, but I guarantee it's worth the trip.

You guys are hanging out in a great shop. Looks nice. Is good to see you both enjoying each others company doing something fun and enjoyable.

You are also reminding me that I should really go hangout at the B&M again soon. (You can smoke at LJ Peretti but not in Levitt and Pearce). You guys are inspiring me.