Where's Dutch?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
Do any of you know what has happened to Dutch? He hasn't been on this forum for quite a spell and hasn't been on been on the Smoker's Forum since sometime in September of last year. I had his Athens, Alabama address and wrote a letter to him and the letter was returned in four days. The PO had placed a yellow tag on my letter with this inscription: "Moved Left No Address, Unable To Forward, Return To Sender." I checked with the local newspaper and there wasn't any obituary for Chris and I even searched the local arrest records. It too was negative. I was certainly relieved that nothing tragic was discovered. Given he worked in the aerospace industry as a TIG Welder he may have moved due to his work.  

Dutch was a frequent contributor to this forum, well respected by all, and I miss his well considered comments. If any of you have any information as to his whereabouts and that he's OK I'd appreciate you passing the information along to all of his many friends on this forum.   :) 

Thanks,
AJ

Been wondering about Dutch myself for a while now, no one seems to know anything AJ, I hope he's okay, I miss him very much too, he is one of the genuine 'good guys'.

Slartibartfast":4aona8kf said:
Maybe he just doesn't want to be "found" right now?
That's possible.  :) 

AJ