Where's the People that Only have 7 or Less pipes to Smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hit one of our new Brothers that was probably the type you're looking for with some tobaccos and a lesser pipe than those. The pipe I sent was a once smoked older made in Spain off brand pipe. It had an obvious flaw though, when the shank was drilled through the drill bit was allowed to bump into the far side of the chamber. It may never cause any trouble or it could, time will tell. It's definitely something you hate to see either way. But I figured to a guy with a couple pipes that really wants to start trying stuff it can only help. He liked some of the tobaccos and said he'd write up a review of his reactions to the lot but seems to have dropped off or I've missed it. Maybe I ought to nudge him? :scratch:

This is good doings Ron. Swell idea.

I am kinda like alsmith, I have a lot of pipes in my house but that's because I'm refurbing them.

I have two that I smoke with heavy regularity, one Italian basket (light weight, rusticated black, with a curve) and one Kaywoodie Regent (I have slowed down on the Regent though because they are rare and I don't want to mess it up).

I still consider myself a new smoker though. I think it's only fair because some of you gents have been smoking longer than I have been alive, let alone smoking!

I would be interested to have one of your refurbs, Cart. I fancy the first one BUT since I also have availability to many pipes, if any of the younger/newer brothers want it/need it, let them have it first!

Good luck finding a brother for them! If you don't get any bites, just PM me :)

I have noted the requests for the pipes and will let this ride for a few more days and notify the people I choose to receive the pipes then. This in no way is done with any favoritism but, on the matter of who I deem the neediest of a pipe because of there lack there of. I hope everyone here can understand that. If I had enough pipes I would give you all one..........................well, maybe most of ya.

No sweat, Cart! It is a cool idea. And I might be doing it with a couple of my pipes down the road too!

The Le Martinet pipe has found a new home, hence it's photo being removed.
One down and one ta go. ;)

Hey everyone,

I'm a pretty new piper here with two briar pipes. I only smoke one or two bowls a day, so I make it work. I'm in the process of eventually collecting 6-7 pipes so I can rotate them throughout the week.

If you still have a pipe looking for a new place to go, I'd love to take it!

Thanks,

-RainDog

Cracking idea Ron and hugely generous of you. I knew it. Beneath that hard exterior lurks a real softy. ;)

Ah Gees! We aren't gona start this tootsie pop crap again are we?
And ya all wonder why I'm such a grouch. :fpalm:

Cartaphilus":bpcoolhp said:
Ah Gees! We aren't gona start this tootsie pop crap again are we?
And ya all wonder why I'm such a grouch. :fpalm:
NrV66T.jpg