Which blend next??? You decide...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_68

Reaction score
Looking for some feedback from the group. I'm undecided which one to try next so I'm asking the fine folk here at BoB to drop an opinion. My choices are:

Orlik - Golden Slice
McClellands - Yenidje Highlander
Sam Gawith - Full Virginia flake
Dunhill - Virginia Flake

These four made the cut since they are in order in my TAD... :albino:

What do you guys think?

Of the choices I have only ever smoked OGS, but I can wholeheartedly recommend it. Since I haven't tried the others, I didn't vote so as not to skew the results.

As a note - all three WILL be tried, just looking to get one in my next buy and as I have a couple of others already on the list, there is room for one more passenger this go-around!

My vote is for OGS if you are lookin' for something to crack open in the near future. FVF is great and all, but in my opinion needs a bit of age to be at it's best.

The other two I have no experience with so they don't factor into my vote.

You'd probably have been better off leaving FVF out of the poll. While I'm not a big fan of it, I'm in the significant minority, and will doubtlessly win.

Been doing some looking and it appears that SG-FVF is Out of Stock EVERYWHERE....dangit!

Alright...that's it...no SG FVF...so McClellands Yanidje Highlander it is. Also got some PS Bullseye, Brebbia Balkan and 2011 Holiday Spirit. I'm pretty pumped!!

Thanks to all that offered up a vote..

This one isnt on your list but i just recieved my Reiners Long Golden Flake and it is fantastic