Which tobacco with which pipe?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Soshae

Reaction score
What if a brother of the briar accidentally walked into a den of temptation and gave himself over to a PAD purchase. Lets say this "hypothetical" brother had a new Cavicchi pipe and a new cob pipe. This "friend" of mine would like to dedicate each pipe to a given tobacco.

Which pipe would you use for the FVF and which pipe would you use for the Embarcadero?

I will be happy to relay your decision in a few days. He has some open tins he would like to finish first. Thanks Guys!!!

photo-12.jpg

HA! Well, hypothetically, your friend could just flip a coin. Once the coin is in mid-air he will know exactly how he wants it to turn out.

Beautiful Cavicchi, btw.

This is not a problem

It's obvious to me

you need another Cavicchi

Kyle Weiss":oxusbq4c said:
Try 'em both ways. You never know. *shrug*
No need!

gravel":oxusbq4c said:
s.ireland":oxusbq4c said:
Embarcadero in the Cavicchi

FVF in the cob

FTW! :cheers:
I'm sure Yak approves.
8)

My reasoning? Embarcadero needs the slightly larger chamber of the Cavicchi. FVF will do just fine folded and stuffed into the narrow chamber of the cob

How could I forget? We're all the same here. Silly me.

I've had Embarcadero in a fresh cob and it worked out damn well. Don't tell anyone.

s.ireland in my 'I just tried' thread":gck7yunj said:
I'm still letting Embarcadero "choose" it's favorite pipes...
...let the J-man do the same? :heart:

Also, my best 'Barc pipe is not a wide-chambered pipe. In fact, it's quite small. My personal best tobacco experience to date with that combination.

8)

Yes, this is what I need. Tell me the benefits of your choice.

There is another pipe I have been using for Virginias. The deeper issue may be, which pipe deserves the expensive pipe?

Embarcadero will be a new experience for "my friend" :D The advice on previous threads has been to use Princess 'Barc in a pristine pipe. Another buried question was whether or not Embarcadero left undesirable ghosting in a possible flake pipe?

I doubt Princess 'Barc would sully her name by leaving behind any remnants of her visit. 8)

J Soshae":622ynark said:
Which pipe would you use for the FVF and which pipe would you use for the Embarcadero?
I'm only answering the origional question! Lol

And honestly, it has more to do with how I prefer to smoke FVF than Embarcadero... A big old Cavicchi full of FVF? Naw! FVF is perfect in a smaller bowl, in my opinion! But a big old Cavicchi full of Embarcadero? That shounds tasty to me 8)

s.ireland":h2jj0ndx said:
I'm only answering the origional question!
No need...

...Princess 'Barc is holding you in contempt of Her Royal Court. :p

8)

Kyle Weiss":m9jr2rvp said:
s.ireland":m9jr2rvp said:
I'm only answering the origional question!
No need...

...Princess 'Barc is holding you in contempt of Her Royal Court. :p

8)
LoL
Don't forget, Kyle! He's not only concerned with Embarcadero... Even though it's the only tobacco one really needs to be concerned with

s.ireland":a4ngprp4 said:
LoL
Don't forget, Kyle! He's not only concerned with Embarcadero... Even though it's the only tobacco one really needs to be concerned with
Again, she stirs with jealousy... heheheh Thin ice, Ireland. That's what you're on. 8)

It appears there are 2 or 3 votes for the Embarcadero in the Cavicchi. It is so difficult to keep myself from popping that tin this week. There is still some FVF and Early Morning Pipe to finish first though.