Who did it (bombed) part deux!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dutch":6lipj6fh said:
Rande, that pipe just seemed to belong to you, ever time I considered smoking her. I hope you enjoy her, and she becomes one of your favorites.

I will rest a little easier, knowing you won't be smoking something in her that smells like pancake syrup, the way Rob is doing down there in Missouri. ;)

Chris, have no fear - this work of art will see only 'ginnys and VaPers. Plan to start breaking her in this weekend with maybe some Escudo.

Oh, and watch your back. They say revenge is a dish best served cold!

:twisted:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":34bwbmvx said:
Dutch":34bwbmvx said:
Rande, that pipe just seemed to belong to you, ever time I considered smoking her. I hope you enjoy her, and she becomes one of your favorites.

I will rest a little easier, knowing you won't be smoking something in her that smells like pancake syrup, the way Rob is doing down there in Missouri. ;)

Chris, have no fear - this work of art will see only 'ginnys and VaPers. Plan to start breaking her in this weekend with maybe some Escudo.

Cheers,

RR
Rande, no Lakelands or Aros please! :lol!:

Dutch":ma993sek said:
Brewdude":ma993sek said:
Dutch":ma993sek said:

Cheers,

RR

Now, I wonder where I've heard that before?! :scratch:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":tfozlksz said:
Dutch":tfozlksz said:
Brewdude":tfozlksz said:
Dutch":tfozlksz said:

Cheers,

RR

Cheers,

RR
Rande, when you started to send me messages, telling me what not to send, I said to myself, "Hmmm, it sounds like somebody traumatized Rande with something from gramdma's underwear drawer!" :lol!:

Dutch":ct1n18kt said:
Brewdude":ct1n18kt said:
Brewdude":ct1n18kt said:

Cheers,

RR

Cheers,

RR
Rande, when you started to send me messages, telling me what not to send, I said to myself, "Hmmm, it sounds like somebody traumatized Rande with something from gramdma's underwear drawer!" :lol!:
No Chris, I never nosed around in Nonnie's underwear drawer <shudder>.....

.........but do certainly understand the reference!

:pale:

Cheers,

RR