Why no American made coin tobacco?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
I know I would be willing to pay extra for an American made coin tobacco. I just think with all the great American blenders out there these days, it's almost a shame there are no coin tobacco's like escudo or three nuns made in the good ol' usa. I think of all the money I've spent seeking out coins and they're all from europe. maybe it's time for American blenders to step up to the plate. what say the brethren?

AMEN lets see a GLP coin baccy and maybe one from C&D or H&H :cheers:

kilted1":fqt57d09 said:
AMEN lets see a GLP coin baccy and maybe one from C&D or H&H :cheers:
You're assuming they have the equipment to manufacture it.

vaperfavour":1l6jvsln said:
I know I would be willing to pay extra for an American made coin tobacco. I just think with all the great American blenders out there these days, it's almost a shame there are no coin tobacco's like escudo or three nuns made in the good ol' usa. I think of all the money I've spent seeking out coins and they're all from europe. maybe it's time for American blenders to step up to the plate. what say the brethren?
It won't matter much once the FDA regulates them into oblivion or once the taxes become so high that they have to close the doors!

Obama said that smoking coins is bad for you.

:lol!:

As above, I think it's the cost of getting the machine(s) that keeps US tobacco manufacturers from making coins. Think of how long it took C&D to get the equipment to make flakes.

maybe they could ask for donations to help buy the equipment? I think I could scrape up a few hundred to help the cause! rolls, rolls, rolls!

vaper, you have smoked the Davidoff Flake Medallions? I'm really getting into them and am making comparisons with Escudo as I go. Great smoke!

yes alfredo, I like them! strange though I seldom reach for them. haven't had a bowl in about a month. I've been loving beacon, some A&C Petersen curly cut melange from the 80's, some 15 year old PCCA quantum and 14 year old PCCA dulcet. I have been trying to keep myself away from a 19 year old Ashton black parrot 100 gramtin, but its calling my name! I have a tin of Drucquers from 82 that I think is a vaper but not sure, every year for the past 6 years I tell myself to open it but sigh, I can't bring myself to do it! but I digress, the flake medallions are good!