Winner of St. Paddy's Day Contest

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadrack

Reaction score
Evening Brethren of the Briar. There were some very good guesses in the contest. I'm wondering if some of you didn't fill up a hat full of packing peanuts of your own to get a better idea of how many were in the helmet. :D

Anyway without further ado the winner is Hunter5117 with a guess of 273. The total in the helmet was 268. Hunter, just send me a PM with your snail mail address and I'll get that pound of cube cut right out to you.

Thanks to everyone else for playing. It's been awhile since we had a contest and was fun seeing the guesses roll in. :cheers:

Cheers,
Shad

Congratulations Hunter 517
Hope you enjoy many puffs! :cheers:

Wow! Just got back from weekend away, what a way to start out the new week. I really thought I was way off but I guessed the number of years since the first "official" St. Patrick's day parade in the USA. Guess close is good in more than horse-shoes. Now I have some genuine St. Paddy's day tobaccy to smoke in my Pete's next year.

Thank you, was a fun contest.

Actually, Canada now claims Hunter as one of our hero's. Tomorrow is national Hunter Day in Canada. :lol:

(a chap with so many Brighams can't be all that bad :D )

(as an aside, this is why Canada is such a nice place, we'll use any occasion to celebrate, take a day off and drink beer)

That was cool,a fun thing to do.I've been meaning to do another one now that I'm
finally settled in after retirement.I was only off by 100,WTF!

Winslow :sunny:

Wow was I off lol... Must be my dang computer, distorted everything :tongue:

Congrats Hunter!!

Congrats Hunter! Thanks for the contest Shadrack, it was a fun way to play on here.

Hunter5117":go6bf2h6 said:
Now I have some genuine St. Paddy's day tobaccy to smoke in my Pete's next year.

Thank you, was a fun contest.
If you really want me to make it St. Paddy's Day baccy I can dye it green for you. lol just kidding! :lol:

Glad you all enjoyed it!

Slow Puffs":1qeal62y said:
Actually, Canada now claims Hunter as one of our hero's. Tomorrow is national Hunter Day in Canada. :lol:
(as an aside, this is why Canada is such a nice place, we'll use any occasion to celebrate, take a day off and drink beer)

:drunken: dish ish wat i tought youse was takin bout :drunken:

EJinVA":7bqwzfoj said:
Slow Puffs":7bqwzfoj said:

:drunken: dish ish wat i tought youse was takin bout :drunken:
I need to add that one to my bar. I already have the red plaid coat.