Winston-Salem

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinger4me

Reaction score
I wonder if any of the members here deal with a shop called, "Pipes Etc." in Winston Salem, NC. I contacted them but they have no printed listing of their blends. They did tell me there were a "right many" blends. A friend of mine purchased from there but he has passed away. I have one of their very mild aromatics but I like English style blends and others. Maybe someone will have some recommendations.

Stinger

I will be going there on Monday as it is on my way to a jobsite that I go to each week.

I grew up in W-S and Pipes Etc. was the first pipe shop I ever went to and where I purchased my second pipe, as basket pipe. (My first pipe was my grandpa's.) They changed locations a few years ago. They used to have a pretty nice selection of tinned tobacco there along with the jarts of remakes. It's been years since I have been there, at least 3-4. I picked up two cans of FVF the last time I was there. Hopefully they will have some good offerings for your visit!