Winter Finally Made it to WI

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05Venturer

Reaction score
As much as I hope it would miss us this year LOL, Old Man Winter is here in full force.

1A93D91D-D4AD-400C-886C-710FE1B48135_zpsfgouonhh.jpg

ice last night, then a few inches of snow, some rain, 6 more inches tonight and then temps below zero for three days. :roll: 

Nothing yet here on the coast. It was 50 F. and sunny here today.

rothnh":8qxdb84g said:
It was 50 F. and sunny here today.
Same as here ... overnight low was in the low 30s and the snow level was down to 2000 feet, so I can SEE snow, but other than the accompanying cold air, it's having no effect on me ...

Was a cheesehead for ~30 yrs, so have plenty of experience with that white stuff and sub-zero temps.

Thought I'd be leaving all behind when I moved to the Evergreen state. Boy howdy was I ever wrong!

freak3.gif

Cheers,

RR

Got up to 80 here today but it's supposed to get down to the mid 20's by tomorrow and we're supposed to get ICE !! Winter's gotten here early this year !! :( 

That swing has really got to be a problem to deal with :( 

rothnh":rfr3sny0 said:
That swing has really got to be a problem to deal with :( 
SOP for down here. :twisted:  We have a saying : "...if you want the weather to change, wait a minute" :twisted: :twisted: 

You have bragging rights 05! Tomorrow, in North Idaho, we have a balmy forecast for a high of 16 and a low of 4 degrees. Break-out the suntan lotion!:cheers: 

05Venturer":8c351bd5 said:
As much as I hope it would miss us this year LOL, Old Man Winter is here in full force.

ice last night, then a few inches of snow, some rain, 6 more inches tonight and then temps below zero for three days. :roll: 
Sorry for the misery it causes but glad it's you and not us here in NC. A dozen flakes of snow and the whole state shuts down. :affraid: 

AJ

Hey Monbla... I'm right there with you, brother. I hail from DFW as well. Winds picking up pretty good out there now, and the temperatures starting to drop. Just a couple hours ago, I was sitting outside Starbucks having a coffee and reading a good book. You're absolutely right about what they say here in Texas.... If you don't like the weather, wait a minute and it will change. :)

How was the humidity over there ? Hit 80 here and the fog still seemed thick as pea soup.