Winters Cold Grip.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velveteagle

Reaction score
Just getting ready to head outside to sit in my truck and turn on the radio while I smoke some FVF mixed with SG's Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer. I like this combo.. So cold now..No smoking in the house for me.. I like the peace of it all anyway.. I want to share a photo I changed a bit with some software to share a moments thought with you on a better weather day.. Oh how I miss the flowers when the ice holds fast its claim..

A misty morn with growing light.

Watching a single lotus take its flight.

I dream of days when things are right.

A world of love to hold me tight.

No war or pain nor fear of fight.

Oh rise dear lotus to the highest height.

Become the dream I’ll dream this night.

William ( Chuck ) Rewalt AKA velveteagle

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'm a homebody and I always smoke inside, except when walking to work or wherever. What I appreciate most about winter is the smell of cold night air and all the dead vegitation. Nice to just walk down the street at night with the only living thing being me, under the black sky, while smoking my pipe. The freeze keeps softer feet indoors and kills all the insects we have to contend with during the summer.

Ahh, two pestilences with one stone.

Careful puffing that Meer outdoors, I've had them literally explode in cold air.

shootist51":y26jy8j5 said:
Careful puffing that Meer outdoors, I've had them literally explode in cold air.
I light it in my truck during the cold. But I guess I should stick it in my coat pocket after I smoke it. Thanks..