Wonderful Gifted Blends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velveteagle

Reaction score
You know who you are and I just want to say thank you so much for the blends you gifted me. There are so many kind people in this world and I have found a great many of them here oh Brothers of Briar.. I look forward to the time when I can gift out tobaccos or other things to people who I find kind and good in there hearts. Three brothers have sent me blends to try out to see what I like in life.. Fantastic really.. Saves me much time in future shopping. I will know what to order and start a cellar of my own.. What can I say ?? Bless you who have shared your kindness...
Today I recived..
Samuel Gawith FVF Tin
Samuel Gawith The Kendal Mayor's Collection Sam's Flake Tin
Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake Tin

Going to get the Eagle Claw Meerschaum out I won on ebay and savor one at a time.. My day again shines brighter due to kindness from a Brother of Briar..
Bravo...
Sharing A Beautiful Fall Morning Fog Capture I made..

Now you will be chomping on the bit waiting for the SG shortage to get over like the rest of us. Not so sure it was a nice thing they did to you. :lol:

jhuggett":ug3tvqb8 said:
Now you will be chomping on the bit waiting for the SG shortage to get over like the rest of us. Not so sure it was a nice thing they did to you. :lol:
jhuggett.. I would rather have tasted and cried. Versus missed and died.. Waiting for the sunshine to get low to get out on the deck and relax with a cold brew and taste the taste... I will suffer through it my friend.. :lol!:
Chuck...

Nice VE, Very nice Brother!!!!
Nice pic there too!!!
Whoever sent VE the Baccy, you are Saluted brother!!!!
Enjoy the SG blends they are of the best in the world man!!! :cheers: :cheers: