wondering about The Dark Lord

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
im wondering what Greg Pease, The Dark Lord, is going to do about his next blend? i mean with the major home run of Union Square, how can he possibly follow up this instant classic blend? i mean i have heard rumblings of whats may be coming, but i dont want to be that guy starting unsubstantiated rumors and all :twisted: i heard something with an S. have any of you heard this? i dont think Union Square could be topped! :)

I heard The Dark Lord is in Mordor, where the shadows lie ... :twisted:

Him & Don Vito are writting a new synphony! :tongue: Ken
pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

I heard he was trying to put the finishing touches on a tribute blend to Walnut but couldn't get a reliable supply of pencil shavings until school started back up ;)

Puff Daddy":snyxnb6m said:
I heard he was trying to put the finishing touches on a tribute blend to Walnut but couldn't get a reliable supply of pencil shavings until school started back up ;)
I heard the same except they were waiting for the leaves to fall from the walnut trees to be collected for blending. Maybe it's a combination of the two?

I thought the 'magic' in Walnut was ground up Black Walnut husks :twisted:

They certainly are good for re-surfacing a gravel driveway ...

kilted1":p6q4syn2 said:
I thought the 'magic' in Walnut was ground up Black Walnut husks :twisted:

They certainly are good for re-surfacing a gravel driveway ...
I have also found they are a good media for cleaning spent brass.

vaperfavour":5mr7euih said:
im wondering what Greg Pease, The Dark Lord, is going to do about his next blend? i mean with the major home run of Union Square, how can he possibly follow up this instant classic blend? i mean i have heard rumblings of whats may be coming, but i dont want to be that guy starting unsubstantiated rumors and all :twisted: i heard something with an S. have any of you heard this? i dont think Union Square could be topped! :)
There are rumours?

I'm actually working on several things at once, as I always seem to be doing. One is a series, and series begins with S, so if that's the rumour you've heard, it's true. None of the blends begin with S, and there are no tobaccos in the blends that begin with S, so series must be it.

Yes, there will be a new series. It's getting close. Two formulae are almost where I want them, and a third is underway. I've got plans for the fourth, but that'll come later. I'm pretty excited about this project, but I ain't talkin'. Yet. Give me a few more weeks, and something (that's another S word) will be revealed. Until then, it's Sort of Secret, So Shhhh.

I am of course thrilled with the response to Union Square. And, indeed, there's always a little nervousness in following up something that has been so well received. But, I have been working on a couple other blends, and one of them, or maybe two, will very likely find their way into the Fog City range to join Union Square.

-glp

Hi Greg, If you ever get "backed-up" with a certain, and can't seem to "get it right" , just let me know and I'll be more than happy to help out!! :D Ken :tongue:
pacem en Blending! :tongue: