Wow, It's Hot!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
St. Paul-Minneapolis, officially 97 F. At the grocery store parking lot, my car says 104 F. Air conditioning is causing some local brownouts.

Yes, but what is the humidity - maybe like around 90%? I experienced those same levels in Mil, WI for 30-some years and they were miserable!

Here in the Phoenix west valley it's currently 95 with 17% humidity. Yes a dry heat but much more tolerable. I like it here.

Cheers,

RR

Yes, but what is the humidity - maybe like around 90%? I experienced those same levels in Mil, WI for 30-some years and they were miserable!

Here in the Phoenix west valley it's currently 95 with 17% humidity. Yes a dry heat but much more tolerable. I like it here.

Cheers,

RR
Yeah, it's a dry heat but so is an oven, lol.

We have high 60’s to mid 70’s with 50% chance of rain every day predicted for the next 7 days. About a week ago it was up to 95 F and in the 60’s just a few days later. Ahhhh. Springtime in Oregon’s Willamette Valley. If you’re real quiet at night…don’t make a sound…you can hear the blackberries growing.

Yeah, we’ve bounced up to 95 F once thus far but that’s not uncommon here in the Spring. The wind changes from onshore offshore and it pops up for maybe a few days. But our Summer and continuous warm & fair days don’t really arrive till after the 4th of July. We’re almost exactly (within 30 miles) on the 45th parallel…half way betwixt the N Pole and the Equator…less than 100 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean to our West.