Wrong-Headed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dramatwist

Reaction score
I must confess... in a wrong-headed attitude, I purchased a very large quantity of "Penzance", just because it was available. I enjoy smoking this blend, but it is not the end-all and be-all of... anything. I enjoy smoking other tobaccos. Aromatics included. I wouldn't want to smoke "Penzance" all the time.

I have traded off a pound of this tobacco recently, and plan to enjoy what I have left of it.

"I gave up cigarettes. I gave up marijuana. I gave up cocaine. I gave up crank. I gave up liquor. Let me smoke my pipe in peace. Don't bug me."

:!: 

Sure makes a case for sampling a smaller quantity before loading up. I've been guilty of this syndrome once or twice before!

6a015431fc4e55970c017ee47ad5f0970d-800wi

Cheers,

RR

I admit I've done it but, I must say, to buy a pound or more of it was just a bit excessive. :D 

Cartaphilus":3rgqx7xk said:
I admit I've done it but, I must say, to buy a pound or more of it was just a bit excessive. :D 
Cataphilus,

Yes, I recognized that I had succumbed to the mania of hoarding. Hard to admit...

Which is why I offered the excess in trade.

As a reward for coming to my senses, I have several fine estate pipes on the way in exchange, courtesy of the sterling folks here at BOB.

Best,

Dramatwist":u0v8eq4o said:
Cartaphilus":u0v8eq4o said:
Cataphilus,

Yes, I recognized that I had succumbed to the mania of hoarding. Hard to admit...

Which is why I offered the excess in trade.

As a reward for coming to my senses, I have several fine estate pipes on the way in exchange, courtesy of the sterling folks here at BOB.

Best,
I'm glad that you were able to spread the wealth amongst several others and I'm sure they feel the same. :D