Yet another Mountaineer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackle2

Reaction score
Hello from WV! Have been on here looking for a week or two, but finally made a profile & started being a bit more active. Lots of good information, look forward to making new friends & learning lots.

Kyle Weiss":lokxk89z said:
Welcome!

Always wanted to explore West Virginia.
If you ever do get the chance, try greenbriar county in the early summer or spring. There is everything from white water rafting, rappelling, bridge jumping, fishing, camping, off roading, bed & breakfast... Lots to do, & a gorgeous part of the state. Reminds me a lot of bavaria.

Stackle2":cax69czb said:
Kyle Weiss":cax69czb said:
Welcome!

Always wanted to explore West Virginia.
If you ever do get the chance, try greenbriar county in the early summer or spring. There is everything from white water rafting, rappelling, bridge jumping, fishing, camping, off roading, bed & breakfast... Lots to do, & a gorgeous part of the state. Reminds me a lot of bavaria.
All I know is I passed through there with my dad while visiting family some years ago (they lived in NC)...and we had to get to upstate NY...avoiding the DC/VA/MD area as much as possible.

Left me wanting more! People think I'm nuts at times, saying how backwater and hillbilly it is there, but then again, I live in Nevada, I'm kind of comfortable in no-star hotels, dirt, dust, tents, down-home food...if no one's there to valet my crappy 4Runner, well, I guess that's okay too! 8) I'm gonna hang out there one day, no matter what adventure it throws my direction. 8)