You guys have touched me, so I made a BoB banner

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
puros_bran":3dx532fd said:
Fine then, someone change the damn banner already.. I hate effin Savinelli.
Yeah, can we get a tastefully done Ardor instead?

MisterE":bfg04fji said:
Haha. We gotta get the kiwi in there though. Kirk, Kirk, calling Kirk....
brothe10Kiwi_zps3531f559.jpg

gravel":8onmc2m6 said:
As site owners, the folk in charge have to be careful with copyrights, if someone has a photograph they took themselves that I can work from then yea, I can put in any pipe that is required, the one there now is a pipe Larrysson started and I finished. ;)

Kirk Fitzgerald":8nim4j7t said:
gravel":8nim4j7t said:
As site owners, the folk in charge have to be careful with copyrights, if someone has a photograph they took themselves that I can work from then yea, I can put in any pipe that is required, the one there now is a pipe Larrysson started and I finished. ;)
No worries, it was an impossible task.

Rob_In_MO":nryedx6t said:
I think it was a damn nice gesture either way!

Knowing how the HNIC and sub-ord-in-ants work I would suggest that nothing will come of this... or as I've already said NO.

BUT yes it was a hell of a nice gesture.

puros_bran":c6chcj49 said:
Rob_In_MO":c6chcj49 said:
I think it was a damn nice gesture either way!

Knowing how the HNIC and sub-ord-in-ants work I would suggest that nothing will come of this... or as I've already said NO.

BUT yes it was a hell of a nice gesture.
I don't mind if it's not used, the gesture was to you guys, not the folk in charge, their loss if they don't want it, just letting you guys know you're in my heart and soul. :heart:

puros_bran":jq8g77d5 said:
LOL... the guys in charge are US GUYS..
I really don't mind if it's used or not, it was a token gesture of affection. :heart:

You dummies crack me up. :) (No?) :p

Oi, Kirk, nice kiwi... :D :lol: It really is a nice gesture, and yeah, you have a knack for makin' good digipics.

Thing is, if we put up your picture, everyone would want theirs posted on the fridge with an "A+", and the gestapos that run this place actually hate us, but they just can't get rid of us. We're just gluttons for punishment. :lol:

We are not our banners, we're just Brothers. That's what matters. :heart:

8)

Kyle Weiss":13h2ts8g said:
You dummies crack me up. :) (No?) :p

Oi, Kirk, nice kiwi... :D :lol: It really is a nice gesture, and yeah, you have a knack for makin' good digipics.

Thing is, if we put up your picture, everyone would want theirs posted on the fridge with an "A+", and the gestapos that run this place actually hate us, but they just can't get rid of us. We're just gluttons for punishment. :lol:

We are not our banners, we're just Brothers. That's what matters. :heart:

8)
Seriously Kyle, it's cool, I have made thousands of graphics that have never been seen by anyone but myself, most of those have simply been deleted from the 'puter, it was fun making it and some folk liked it, good enough. :)

puros_bran":4vszlv95 said:
Start a thread... post images.
I am actually slowly adding some of the better graphics on my new DA account, you can view my galleries here: http://briarspirit.deviantart.com/gallery/

Will be adding more as time progresses, takes ages on that site to upload your work, so many users uploading at once, really slows things down and eats time like a son of a gun.

I like it too Kirk - i'm not a huge fan of the sandblasted look and the one on the original banner is just so in your damn face!
Nice work mate - makes me :cry: that i lost photoshop with my last computer - haven't put anything on DA for a loooong time