You know what makes me sick?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Reaction score
This is the pet peeve thread. If you have one or more pet peeves, list them here.

If you don't have any pet peeves, that probably means you probably aren't old enough to have lived a minute.

One of my biggest pet peeves, are people who are always in a good mood, and unless they have something good to say, they won't say anything at all. These type "good natured" folks always challenge me, and I will eventually develop a strategy that will provoke them into making at least one realistic statement.

They say smiles are contagious, but so is the flu.....

People who don't care about the difference between fact and opinion. . . . most of my other peeves stem from this one

Well Dutch, I gotta tell you, my mother was from the "if you've got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all" crowd. Needless to say she didn't talk much to me when I was growing up.. :p

Pet peeves,,,people not using signal lights,,,people not doing their jobs, sit on their ass and expect everyone else to take up the slack,,,

and finally, for now anyway, something that really pisses me off (so I guess it doesn't really qualify as a mere pet peeve) ,,,people who mistreat dogs. Makes me sick inside,,,

Simple Man":ga4a7g5i said:
People who always try to one-up anything you say... in a group of friends I actually made up the most ridiculous lie just to see if this one guy would top it, sure enough he did...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xe1a1wHxTyo" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DrT999":3f25tog8 said:
People who don't care about the difference between fact and opinion. . . . most of my other peeves stem from this one
Yup, that's a big one!
The constant attack on science from certain quarters makes me sick.
Oh well.

People who wine about everything. smart asses, and dumb asses. oh yes the lazy asses

Another thing that burns me is the fact that we can't elect a president unless he swears that he thoroughly and absolutely believes in a Supernatural Master of the Universe. No, it would not even be good enough to say "yes, I believe in god, but I would rather keep my faith private, as it is a personal matter". Instead, we have buffoons falling over themselves trying to prove who's belief is stronger, louder, and more righteous.

No bad there. Ive got them all marked off my Christmas list. Anyway Im out of here before someone put their pet peev as some one high jacking threads

People who tell me there is no such thing as a dumb question unless I ask them a dumb question.

L33t. Aka, that language that people have created to communicate via chat and text.

Ala:

U r gr8! LOLZ!!!!!!!!1!!!!!11!

In relation to the original peeve posted by the OP: People who are negative ALL the time. I mean really, if life is that bad for you, end it.............for our sake.

I'll add another vote to the texting language. I don't mind it so much if it is contained in a phone text, but in standard forms of communication. GMAFB!!! (that last part was typed in the special "irony" font)

Worthless POS Bankers who want to enslave the public and rule the world.