young smokers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm in my 40s but I tried my first pipe on New Years Eve when I was 30. :)

My wife says I act like a two year old,,,

Centurian 803":m44pf8ar said:
Well... I'm over twice that age but still young at heart. Does that count?
23 here but I've been told that I have an "old soul"

Maybe when I'm older I'll start to feel young at heart :lol:

Some days I'm like a stodgy old man.

Other days I'm twelve again.

I started piping at 16, got punched in the mouth by cowboys for it because it wasn't Copenhagen. Didn't care.

I love getting older, because I take my youth with me. 8) I'm making up for what I missed as a kid.

Yet I'm smart enough to not get caught. :lol:

Kyle Weiss":18cq92mh said:
I love getting older, because I take my youth with me. I'm making up for what I missed as a kid.

Yet I'm smart enough to not get caught. :lol:

X2 :D

I'm thirty. Started smoking regularly in my late 20s. But first tried the pipe while I was an undergrad - 19 or 20.

Started on tobacco pipes in my 50's, on cigars 20, on cig's 17.

Hmmm, Well I just turned 21 in September, I've been smoking a pipe on and off for about two years, I turned to cigarettes when I took a lowly job as a correctional officer in the great state of Texas at age 18. I have quit cigarettes for good and am now smoking my small pipe collection full time. However, I am sad to say, my wife is the only one who finds the pipe charming. I will be the first one to say that I haven't noticed many pipe smokers my age, there's a few on here, however I work in a good sized city and have yet to meet anyone under 30 who smokes a pipe....

is it possible that i am the youngest member of BoB

19 years?

i'll be 20 in Feb

Aye, and I have a small handful of friends who smoke the pipe as well.

I smoked cigarettes from when I was 14 until I was 19. I picked up the pipe when I was 23 and haven't looked back. I will be 26 in January.

Even though this is my first post in months and I haven't smoked a pipe for a while (life loves to get in the way, doesn't it?), I'm 20.