young smokers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I wish I was under 30.
And then there's a few that wish I was too...........under 30 feet of sod.

I'm 65 and glad that I am. I wouldn't want to be young again with the way the world is. I've been smoking pipes for over 52 1/2 years now, first starting June 1, 1959. 

I'm 31, but took up the pipe at the tender age of 30! Been smoking cigars since I was 17, though.

I have yet to reach my twenties, so to me, even thirty seems old ha.

Wouldn't trade aging for anything. Worst problem with being young is dealing with youth. 8)

Can't remember who said it first, but youth is wasted on the young. I started in my early 20's and the next youngest guy I knew with a pipe was in his late 50's. It seems to be catching on with younger guys now, though.

Brewdude":pfrbc4ao said:
I smoked another kind of pipe weed when I was in my 20s. But those days are long gone now!

:twisted:

Cheers,

RR
Yea, then we discovered hi nic rope!

Airborne":yeollgri said:
I jump around. Right now I'm 17 in the body of a 63 year old. Does that count?
That sounds weirdly inappropriate. :lol:

26 here so still under the limit, though have only been smoking just over two months now. Also tried the odd cigarillo since then, which has ben an experience.

Kyle Weiss":tugotxl1 said:
Wouldn't trade aging for anything. Worst problem with being young is dealing with youth. 8)
Amen! Kids these days... Sheesh!

old10.jpg

No joke, I own that hat.

I atarted when I was under 30, but that was 48 years ago! Does that count ? 8)