Your favorite pipe "Celebrity"...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sand18f":g9odpemn said:
MisterE":g9odpemn said:
Dutch":g9odpemn said:
Josjor":g9odpemn said:
Dutch":g9odpemn said:
Monica-Lewinsky.jpg
I think that was a cigar, not a pipe. :affraid:
Ummmm, I thought it was Willie's pipe? :lol:
Or was it Bill's willie she was smokin'? :lol!:
She wasn't actually smokin' it...just held it in her mouth till the swelling went down.

:lol!:

s.ireland":c4rpu2rt said:
Dolphy is da man!!! Out There is in my top five jazz records. Good to know he was a piper! 8)
Most definitely!
Dolphy is proof of a higher existence.
Cheers Shane!
Let's light up and head "Outward Bound" my friend...

Okay Chris you got me going now. I had to break out "Out There" currently playing Sketch of Melba. I pulled out some other old favs to keep it groovin' the rest of the night...

First up after "Out There" will be "Tijuana Moods"

Then a little "Shape of Jazz to Come"

Then--if I'm not too drunk by then--more Dolphy "Out to Lunch"
:afro:

I wonder if Coleman smoked a pipe? If he did then I'd have a theme going here...

s.ireland":sp7j1yve said:
Okay Chris you got me going now. I had to break out "Out There" currently playing Sketch of Melba. I pulled out some other old favs to keep it groovin' the rest of the night...

First up after "Out There" will be "Tijuana Moods"

Then a little "Shape of Jazz to Come"

Then--if I'm not too drunk by then--more Dolphy "Out to Lunch"
:afro:

I wonder if Coleman smoked a pipe? If he did then I'd have a theme going here...
I will do the same!
And the family are away for the evening, so there won't be any complaining! (Although the neighbors might...)
I may start with "Blues and Roots", then into "Mingus at Antibes" before getting to "The Quest"!
I'm "jazzed" to say the least! (insert rim shot). 8)

I'm a bit of a jazz head as well, but if I'm not mistaken a lot of the "tobacco" that was in some of those pipes should have been listed as "medical." :D