Your "Must Have" Blends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my group is already different than what I posted earlier. Forget favorites, these are ones I just wouldn't be without in the cellar:

Rattray's HOTW
C&D OJK
C&D Red Odessa
C&D Epiphany
GLP Westminster
Peretti's Cambridge Flake

There are so many blends that I love. This may sound strange strange but there is no single blend that I can't live without. Don't get me wrong, I do have my favorites but if they're not available than I just move on to something else.

Blackwood Flake
Storm Front
Epiphany
Drama Reserve
Essence of Vermont
Rum Flake
Chocolate Creme

Pittacus":0g58oxcp said:
Couldn't say. All I know is that there is a concerted effort on federal and state levels to ban, impede, and/or tax into oblivion the sale of tobacco on the internet. If the sale of cigarettes to minors is their real agenda then they should say so. However, the wording of any proposed legislation I've seen has included all tobacco whether implicitly or explicitly. I wish 'they' would just leave us alone.
The agenda is most out of state online tobacoo puchases are state tax free by mail, (They want all sales to be taxable not just tobacco) even if you order by phone the new taxes are aimed to stop that too, The feds want Mo-Money.

Back to the topic, i'm still new and in sample mode (lots of samples) but I do like;

PS, DLF and BS * Lane, BCA * SG, FVF and SL * McC, 5100 and 5110 * C&D, HB107 and A&C300 * JM, CH - PA.

If I was forced to I could survive on CH and PA were I started out.

Harlock999":kj8u0083 said:
Presbyterian.
Ding ding, I shudder at the thought of going without that magical, delicious, tasty blend with her wonderful aroma......I am getting angry thinking of it.