YouTube Pipe Community

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy gents,
Is anyone on YouTube? My friend Matt and I record the odd pipe video now and then and post it to https://www.youtube.com/user/NewEnglandPipe . We typically banter about a blend and try to throw a bit of humor in here and there. Production values are lacking (we're a little too lazy to make 'em glossy) but it's another fun way to interact with the pipe community.
Do you post videos? Who are your faves?

I like Pipefriend. He has a cool accent and seems like a pretty hip dude. I will check out your show though.

Cool video Ill be sure to look for more when I'm checking out youtube.

Joe

I am also in the community.
Thus far, only as a viewer. I'll post up soon.
PS: I subscribed...............

I have subscribed. I also highly recommend PipeFriendCHS.
Always has new and entertaining posts. :)

You dudes have it all wrong,
The best one of all is BOB you freaks!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Piet Binsbergen":979hk4le said:
That goes without saying :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":lgwh8rkh said:

Well of course. :affraid:

BoB is definitely the best, but I also love VSLDavid's (my favorite!) and Marc (pipefriendchs).. and joffrethegiant! :cheers:

happypipester":iq4r8v7o said:
BoB is definitely the best, but I also love VSLDavid's (my favorite!) and Marc (pipefriendchs).. and joffrethegiant! :cheers:
VSL goes without saying HP, forgot to mention that!!!

I haven't watched any in a while. I remember Dubinthedam has some great videos, especially for those new to the hobby.

frumplestiltskin & acaciavet: Cool, I’m gonna watch your vids soon. (At my workplace, we’ve got only restriced access (no joke) to youtube vids, so I’ll do it in my lunch break or after work.) Thanks for sharing!

I like the vids of onemansmoke, dubinthedam and cacrow and watch them regularly.