Youtuber

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Does anyone remember that Gay, YouTube,piper, had a thick accent, loved those giant Ardor? I'm blanking on his name. Smoked Northwoods all the time, well about as often as he was smoking an ardor. I think he lived in the Carolinas.

I really liked his videos, but I've searched every combination of the above info and I'm still drawing a blank.

Could it have been alfredo_buscatti? He's the only one from NC that I can remember but I don't remember him being on YouTube. :scratch:

AJ

I know exactly who you mean. All you had to do was enter "pipesmoker" on YT and a whole bunch of his videos would pop up. He appears to be missing, account deleted or something. It's been a year or two, at least.

Now that you mention it Richard I do seem to recall some kind of squabble and him leaving. Thank you for reminding me. It's a shame really, he was an interesting character.

No AJ, to the best of my knowledge Mike was never on YouTube. I've internet known Mike for quiet some time. Shame about him.

PipefriendCHS. That was it. His name was Marc from the Netherlands.
Those of you that never got to enjoy his videos really missed out on a cool dude.
Probably had the greatest collection of Ardor pipes this side of the Ardor shop.

I wasn't familiar with pipefriendCHS but I always lament the deleted accounts of favorite YTPC presenters... My current, "awe shucks, he gave it up" presenter is PublicPiper. I really liked the content and found him to be pretty interesting, and dedicated to his videos.

Its this guy, right?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h-uyzoiwWf8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

No. his name is PipefriendCHS. If you search he left 2 videos up on his channel. Neither are all that he was.
The funniest thing is how some ranted against him when all he ever posted was cool pipe reviews, playing some club music, etc. I wish he'd come back.