Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
Wife calls me and asks who sent me a package..... I said "Don't know" , when I was headed home from work I called Zach and he came over to the house to see what was up... I opened the box, read the note and started giggling... Brother Zach.... Justice has been served to us... Mr. Shadow, we are sorry for what ever we did!!!!!!!! Your mysterious package peaked my interest... Just who are you?????

Two tins of Frog Morton ( one for each of us)
Two packs of Pipe Cleaners ( one for each of us)
One tin of Jewels Hookah tobacco ( split between us ) Zach wins I have an excuse to build another "Frankenstein" Hookah!!!!!

The Shadow is one cool guy!

Congrats guys!

Oh Crap, here comes Kyle! :bball:

Two hits in one package? Would have been funnier if it was sent in to packages, telling each to share with the other.

Still, congrats you two. Maybe those of us hit should add a shadow icon :roll:

The Shadow Knows.
Same address, same package. Dare you doubt the Shadows vengeance Dr. T? Funny, funny says he!

Good job Shadow. Better watch out DrT you don't want to make the Shadow angry. Seems best to just egg him on to others lol. Enjoy your booty brothers that's some good stuff.

kaiser83":b0vdctr5 said:
Good job Shadow. Better watch out DrT you don't want to make the Shadow angry. Seems best to just egg him on to others lol. Enjoy your booty brothers that's some good stuff.
No intention of making him angry, just making encouraging comments for improvement. :)

DrT999":nusneyfp said:
kaiser83":nusneyfp said:
No intention of making him angry, just making encouraging comments for improvement. :)
Angry was probably the wrong word....vengeful is probably better. I just encourage or in most cases just keep distance from these threads to avoid any light being shed on me again lol.

kaiser83":we49azi5 said:
DrT999":we49azi5 said:
kaiser83":we49azi5 said:
Angry was probably the wrong word....vengeful is probably better. I just encourage or in most cases just keep distance from these threads to avoid any light being shed on me again lol.
Worried about being 'in shadow'? :D

Lol nope, I am fine hanging out in the light but keeping my mouth shut so as to not have any more bombs delivered to me. Mr. Shadow, BTW, I won't be here too much longer so no getting me again please and thanks. :tongue:

idbowman":arvr1ahr said:
And here I thought his game was at its end.
I thought the same. Only the shadow knows for sure when or if the game ends.

This is an outrage. Shadow, are you getting lazy? Two bombs for one package? Correction...that's efficient. It's still probably heavy with evidence.

8)

I know a guy that does hand writing analysis for the Sheriff Dept... He's currently examining the hand writing... They dusted for prints but I guess in all the excitement of getting the Frog Morton we may have drooled and licked the tins erasing evidence....... :D