11th Pipe - Bull Moose / Apple? NO! an AUTHOR Redone

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
This is my 11th attempt at making a pipe. I like the shape but, not really sure what in tarnation it is. Could be a Bull Moose, an Apple or maybe the bottom half of an Avocado.....who gives a rat's arse anyway. It's a bit chubby and it's smoke worthy.  ;) Measures 5 inches long, Bowl is 1-3/4 inches tall and 1-3/4 inches in diameter with a 7/8 inch chamber 1-1/2 inch deep.
Anywho, It's Grecian Briar with a Ivory poly extension and hand cut Ebonite stem. So without further ado here it is for your perusal. ;)

Maybe it's an Author? Whatever, it is really nice.

Hell, I couldn't do that even if it was my hundred and 11th.

Nice work Cart. Good lines and great grain.

That is a very nice pipe sir, great job :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Best Regards
Richard

Thanks again guys, your very kind.
Although I think I needed to take a bit more off the bowl where it meets the shank but, it'll have to
do till my next attempt. ;)

Looks quite like an author to me, one of my favorite styles. And you've done a way great job with this one Ron. Everything about it is spot on.

So, the next question is - are you going to put this one up for sale? I'll certainly be a willing customer if so!

8) 

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":3dk7l2cy said:
Looks quite like an author to me, one of my favorite styles. And you've done a way great job with this one Ron. Everything about it is spot on.

So, the next question is - are you going to put this one up for sale? I'll certainly be a willing customer if so!

8) 

Cheers,

RR
This one I just might. ;)

Cartaphilus":k2yq9wuh said:
Brewdude":k2yq9wuh said:

8) 

Cheers,

RR
This one I just might. ;)

Now you're talking!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

DrumsAndBeer":6ectc9y1 said:
Ron, IMHO that's your best yet.

Very nice. :D
Thank you sir!
It's weird, cause every time someone says that I go back and look at the photo's wondering
if maybe I didn't see what there seeing or vise versa. ;)

Youo are just hypercritical of your work. You make some really swell pipes!

Fatman":u4rq5i23 said:
Youo are just hypercritical of your work. You make some really swell pipes!
Thank you sir but, that's a good thing. ;)

Another great looking pipe Ron. It looks good enough to buy if I was in the market. :)

AJ

Mmmmm, chubby pipe. I loves me a nice fat pipe, would certainly buy that one if it was on the market. Hint hint, nudge nudge Ron.

Cheers

Tim

Very nice work Ron.  It is always important to be your own worse critic.  You obviously have that feature covered ;)
Mike.