2 weeks of hell, I miss my pipes...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice. I may have a chance for an interview with a "dad`s" attorney on Tuesday to get a few suggestions on what and how to be prepared for the worst... I really hate this whole mess that is my life. I don't want to do what I feel I'm being forced to do.

Nick Fox":fjix1lx0 said:
Thanks for the advice. I may have a chance for an interview with a "dad`s" attorney on Tuesday to get a few suggestions on what and how to be prepared for the worst... I really hate this whole mess that is my life. I don't want to do what I feel I'm being forced to do.
No one likes to but, You've got to cover your arse or they'll take you down and keep you down till the child's 18 or older. Courts could care less how much of a nice guy you are, your fighting for your life and if child support gets into the picture they'll suck you dry. She sounds like she'll cut your throat and disembowel you just to make life easier for herself and you can't let her. The love you feel right now for her will be gone so quickly your head will spin when they serve you papers and take your whole paycheck. Stand up and fight man and don't lay down till it's over. I've been there and done that, trust me.

I went through a childless divorce a few years ago. It was tough but now being in a place of love I can't imagine if it had held on for the sake of holding on. My ex, like your wife has said, simply didn't love me anymore. It's tragic and I'm sorry. I'm with the guys that gave you legal advice. There's a big difference in being actually right and being legally right. You need the advice of an attorney. Best of luck.