32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Well gents as promised,
New work has been loaded on my site!
The opening went real well and was well attended!
Will use this thread to keep you posted with pics and Art Festival updates!!!

Here you go!
Enjoy!!!

www.art.co.za/peterbinsbergen

As I said to you a few minutes ago, freaking BRILLIANT man! Brilliant! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Can I take credit for the website posting properly? :lol!:

As it is past 1am here, and everybody in RSA are asleep besides my webmaster and I, Nitschke served as the test pilot to see if everything was firing up!!
The eagle has landed!!

Thanks for your help there brother!!!

Absolutely stunning work, Piet! Keep at it, you really have a gift!

Wow those are pretty cool Piet. I like what you're going for in them, especially the ones with the full moon. Keep it up! :cheers:

Brother Piet, I do not possess the words to properly convey to you what my feelings are about your paintings or how they make me feel. Ergo, I will simply say that you are a true Artist... and, your work moves me deeply!! I am especially touched by "Phoenix rising, Homage to Laker the sheppard" and "Enchanted garden of solitude and rest." "Phoenix rising, Homage to Laker the sheppard" softly, yet boldly speaks volumes about your love for and the recent loss of your buddy! And, there's no doubt in my mind that when he tires from romping and playing at Rainbow Bridge, he naps in your Enchanted Garden!!! Bless you, my brother!!

Robert

Great stuff Piet!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

(Still waiting for the painting of Elvis smoking a pipe on black velvet! :p )

Great stuff Piet! Hey, it's 1am & I'm up! I would've been happy to guinea pig the posting as a registered insomniac.

Piet, Fantastic! I like your use of "dealing with memory, heritage, history and geography." Virtually every landscape and most cultural themes have the sense of "location" inherent in them, i.e. geography, but few artists seem to be consciously aware of it (or perhaps it's inherent in an artists eye or its' subliminally implied?).

Many of your clouds and horizons I've seen a thousand times in the prairies and out west in the US, and your starry nights we can all relate to.

Natch

I, and I am sure many others have been eagerly awaiting the new work, they are all so brilliant Piet.

Dutch! You continue to dazzle us! Remarkable talent from a remarkable person. Congrats man!

Brother Valky

Amazing.... a lot of long hours represented there, combined with great talent. Congratulations Piet !!! Well done..

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Congrats Piet your work is truly awe inspiring! The two that stood out for me were Lesotho Highland, a transcended journey & Getting moons out of my system, Namibie. You have really captured a unique essence with your work. Well done again! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks to all of you for the support!!Thurday morn update!!!
Got up real late and am off for some radio interviews and then off to the Gallery to do a lecture at 3pm.
The coffee is still crap and my agent has gone awol for the day.
Sitting aroun taking it easy as he is not around to day to kick my ass!!!!!!

Gona smoke a lot of baccy today, I can see that coming!!!