6 More Weeks of What!!! February Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocelot55

Reaction score
:::ATTENTION ALL PILOTS:::

I assume you all have been keeping up with the news from the diabolical fiend, a Mr. Punxsutawney Phil. This Marmota Maniacal, Augur of Incisors, Portant of Pot-Bellied Rodents has declared there will be six more weeks of winter. This is not what a recently transplanted into Yankee territory Southern fellow such as myself wants to hear (you chuckling Californians and Floridians can go smoke a lark).

Which brings us to this month's bombing run. I'm sure many of us feel the same way about the extended wintery forecast, but what better way to keep someone warm than with a huge explosion of all things pipe and tobacco related. Let's bring February to a fiery finale and herald the oncoming Spring.    

If you'd like to participate please respond your intent to fly below in the mission thread.

Ordnance is scheduled to arrive on Friday, February 27.

I shall be joining you as well. This will mark my 12th bombing run.. 1 yr down and hopefully many more to come!

Timbo":ig6inju2 said:
If lobbing of ordinance from overseas is welcome, count me in.

Cheers

Tim
If you've not run withe the bombers yet, talk to ocelot.