a coffee can, but with thick walls

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lestrout":7svsbs7t said:
Couldn't figure out the link to view this piece. Anybody able to supply a key word or 2?

hp
les
Fr_Tom already got you, but in the original post, click the "yo" for the link.

So, the pipe is up to $305.00 and might break $400.00!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

BriarBeagle":goefac1o said:
The perfect clencher! Looks like it would be suitable for some yard work or other outdoor activities.
Yup, sure does!! You can smoke the pipe and if needed use it as a 15 oz. mallet to hammer down fence posts... :lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":0lxbfgam said:
BriarBeagle":0lxbfgam said:
The perfect clencher! Looks like it would be suitable for some yard work or other outdoor activities.
Yup, sure does!! You can smoke the pipe and if needed use it as a 15 oz. mallet to hammer down fence posts... :lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
:lol!: :lol:

You wouldn't want to drop it on your foot. I've seen smaller hot tubs. :affraid:

With 22 hours left this pipe is already at the $350.00 selling point. I wonder who's going to smoke this 15 oz. pipe???

Could it be our very own Banjo?? I hope who ever wins this pipe they're a BoB member and post a few pictures of smoking this BIG piece of briar :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

No way, I was too busy sweating out an auction pipestud had on a Butera when two hours before it ended the only bid in 5 1/2 days comes in then with 2 minutes left there were 3 bidders battling it out, I never stood a chance. There is nothing to make me want a 1 lb wonder like that, if I get successful the second pipe I have on my radar is set up with Mr. Sniper doing the bidding for me!
banjo

Banjo":7hm43qrq said:
if I get successful the second pipe I have on my radar is set up with Mr. Sniper doing the bidding for me!
SMART MAN^^^^^^^^

Good luck Banjo :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This 15 oz. hunk of briar is now up to $380.00!! This pipe could hit $450.00 :scratch: :fpalm:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thank God the bids stopped... the pipe sold for $380.00. Amazing no bids in the final 8 hours. I think many pipers came to their senses!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!