A Favor

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's blocked from outside the US and Canada, I'm afraid. Stupid licensing issues.

Very nicely done and good luck. #108

Al (in Canada)

PS Not politically correct I know, but you are very easy to look at, young lady.

Wow! Thank you all so very much! I reached the 100 in less than a day.

You all are wonderful!

Though I doubt my submission will win, I realized that the reason I've never won anything before is because I've never entered anything. So why not? LoL.

RE: You and your guests will get to see the show VIP style and you'll get to come hang with me and the band!

I can be your guest if you win.

:lol!:

I'm a little late to help push you over the required mark (#159). I thought it was great, a sure winner. Even better then the original. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to hear you sing again.

The Janitor

1,909 plays now. Looks like you will break 2,000 before the end of the month.
Comments from friends, She is really good, I like that a lot, WOW WOW WOW, etc.
Best wishes :sunny:

=) Thank you gentlemen for helping with my views. =) I am almost to the 2,000 mark and the video was featured on the home page twice this month.

However, I haven't heard back yet from the site and winners were supposedly going to be notified yesterday. But I can say I tried and had fun, which is want counts. :cheers:

This is discrimination,
I tried Irene, I swear but the service is only available to users in the USA and Canada!!!!

THAT SUCKS!

Good luck tho!