A Few Burl For The Shop, some great pipes to come.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle Weiss":mm0iz566 said:
Swell. Do post pictures as your creations come about.

8)
Just finished 3 kickass freehand pipes,shipped them out yesterday and will soon be posted by a friend of mine on here,, I beleive he goes by cigarstorejay. Not sure, but he may be running them on ebay

George Kaplan":0f9w6isu said:
Mine's bigger! :p

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t16405-if-only-oak-burl-made-good-pipes

But then, you have more of 'em and the ability to do something with them besides sell them. :(
Seriously, man, post some pics of your work.
I'll post some pics.,,but I don't do this to have a collection of pipes. I don't spend 10 12 16 hours on a pipe to not sell it. I have my own personal pipes I keep, but seriously man, its a love a passion and a business for me and I like to think I will one day be known as one of the great pipe makers out there, and the way my brain works...i'm out there allright.

treezenroots said:
Hater":ixvta811 said:
so what kind of wood is that?
These are a Pin Cherry Burl. Very nice to work with, very dense and hard as steel[/quote Time to upgrade to a new camera. These pics don't do the grain and the look in these pipes even close to justice

Are you having posting issues, treez, or are you trying to figure out the 9th symbol on the Stargate? 8)

Kyle Weiss":uk8kqfcl said:
Are you having posting issues, treez, or are you trying to figure out the 9th symbol on the Stargate? 8)
Thats a good one Kyle. No trouble, just deciding what to post.Here are the pipes I just shipped out Check out page 2

treezenroots":pi4lqffy said:
Kyle Weiss":pi4lqffy said:
Thats a good one Kyle. No trouble, just deciding what to post.Here are the pipes I just shipped out 8/s3010116.jpg[/img][/url]

Very nice work. It's rustic and classy at the same time...very "old world" looking. I'm much a 'warden fan, but those have some true charm to 'em. 8)

Kyle Weiss":drccjpjd said:
Very nice work. It's rustic and classy at the same time...very "old world" looking. I'm much a 'warden fan, but those have some true charm to 'em. 8)
Thanks man. I think my next ones will be a little more towards traditional, maybe a couple real cool nose warmers, poker, bulldogs, who knows. ever have an idea for a custom one you may want and have a design in mind, shoot me a photo or some sort of sketch and i'll do what I can.