A little contest for some free tobacco?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the wiener, ah whiner, ah winner is: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

And let me take a moment to mention what level of losers you all are, most not even close :lol: :p

Vercer :cheers:

When we took the coins to the bank, both She Who Must Be Obeyed and myself guessed what the total would be and we, like every one that participated, guessed way low.

The total value of all the coins in the picture was $54.95. Vercer's guess of $52.25 was the closest by far, but still $2.70 under the total

There was $21.84 in pennies (this includes a few dimes that infiltrated that pile, I think perhaps eight or ten or so?), a $2 roll of nickles, and that little red pig had $31.11 stuffed in it (somehow a penny slipped in when we weren't looking). I'll bet most of you, like my wife and I, didn't imagine that there could be that many dimes in that small bank? We both guessed around $40 or just above for the total, and were surprised how much there was.

I contacted Vercer last night just after midnight and as soon as he responds to my questions about his tobacco preferences (and sends me his checking/bank account # so my associates at the Nigerian National Lottery Commission can directly deposit the four million dollar grand prize he just won!) I'll send him his winnings.

So, now, everyone go directly to a mirror, look yourself in the face, and say, "I'm a loser, I come from a long line of losers, we raise proud losers in my family" and have a beer or three.

Natch

Well congrats Vercer!

I had a big DOH! moment. I didn't even pay attention to the piggy!
At least thats my excuse and I'm stickin to it!!

Well done Vercer, and thanks for the fun Natch! :cheers:

I've determined that the flaw in my ultra scientific WAG calculations was that I forgot to factor in the fact that the piggy bank was red, which I'm sure we all know just throws everything off.

Natch":rimzsy1a said:
The total value of all the coins in the picture was $54.95. Vercer's guess of $52.25 was the closest by far, but still $2.70 under the total

Natch
All that in that pile!? Wow!! :affraid:

Congrats Vercer!! You´re in for a big treat, believe me! Natcho's cellar runeth deeeeep!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Me? I´m getting too used to the Peso to even have come close... :pale:

Thanks for a little friendly competition. wow i only thought like five bucks or so were in the piggy :roll:

Congratulations Vercer,,Just be aware the Nigerian National Lottery Commission charges a 50% transfer fee, a 20% handling charge, and a mandatory 30% donation to the Nigerian ethics in business fund,,,

What pig,,there was a pig?,,,I didn't see a pig,,,

mark":j353ihvk said:
Congratulations Vercer,,Just be aware the Nigerian National Lottery Commission charges a 50% transfer fee, a 20% handling charge, and a mandatory 30% donation to the Nigerian ethics in business fund,,,

What pig,,there was a pig?,,,I didn't see a pig,,,
Ah, Mark, remember, it's two pills from the little bottle and one from the larger one. I think you're getting them confused again. :lol:

Oh, and there :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: are no :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: pigs :pig: :pig: here, you must :pig: :pig: :pig: be hallucinating :pig: :pig: :pig: again :pig: ?

:pig: :pig: Na :pig: t :pig: ch :pig: :pig:

Thanks folks, and a huge thanks to Natch!

I've been out of circulation for a bit so this was a great surprise to come back to.