A new---and very different---blend from Greg Pease

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesssssss. We were all hoping for a flake, but a plug is even better. If he does tin it in 8 and 16 ounces, I hope he'll go to bigger slabs than the 2 ounce?

Look forward to seeing it on the marked (and gently cubed in a small wooden bowl about 5 inches in front of my nose).

Natch

This will definitely go to the top of the must try list.

Oh my. I'm going to have a hard time not ordering a pound the day it comes out, on looks and description alone.

It doesn't help that he had to give it such a cool name. :twisted:

Oh man! There goes my resolution to stop buying outside my core cellar list. Hell, this one may make the list! Sounds great :twisted:

I think a lot of us were hoping for a stoved Va flake. But this is an excellent offering by the look & sound of it. The most exciting new tobacco in a while, for me & (no doubt) other Va nuts.

Time to start saving for a mid-January splurge! :D

......I would buy a cutting-board :pirat:

a new tobacco to try AND an excuse to buy a new knife,,,,,,

I must say that it does sound interesting. He and Craig must have plenty of that dark fired Kentucky to work with.

Cody V":wumjt619 said:
......I would buy a cutting-board :pirat:
I use the cardboard bottom of an old legal pad for all my plug cutting - works great!

THE DARK LORD STRIKES AGAIN!!!!
I wonder if I can sell a kidney in time to have enough $$$ to buy out the first run ??? :p