A Pipester Hat

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Straw

Reaction score
Now I'm officially in the club. :lol:

4991127313_9efa932756_z.jpg

Birthday gift from my girlfriend. I love it!

Looks great on you a good fit, I tried one once and all I got was laughs. Cool hat on you though.

I agree with Piet that you need a jacket, now the tricky part. You need to get your woman emotionally ready, because if you put on that hat and a nice smoking jacket and then light your pipe, you will have power over women the likes of which the world has never seen!! :twisted:

it suits your face. you look like a true blue irishman. now you just need a couple teenage daughters to dispute that fact that you look cool.

Hah, that's what my girlfriend said (the Irish part not the teenage girls part :shock: not quite there yet). I don't have a smoking jacket, but I could probably swing a tweed sport coat with elbow patches. :lol:

RB-5":zuf9ax4b said:
I agree with Piet that you need a jacket, now the tricky part. You need to get your woman emotionally ready, because if you put on that hat and a nice smoking jacket and then light your pipe, you will have power over women the likes of which the world has never seen!! :twisted:
RB from which plant are you posting from?????? :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":z0olc722 said:
RB-5":z0olc722 said:
or maybe what time period...late 1800's perhaps?

bruins":a2x6mbsy said:
Piet Binsbergen":a2x6mbsy said:
RB-5":a2x6mbsy said:
or maybe what time period...late 1800's perhaps?
Just like my banjo...I live strictly in 1927. :D

Also Hugh Hefner pulls....well you know, and he doesn't even wear a cool hat like that. Just the jacket and the pipe.

OK RB, I'm on your page now, I am obviously married to th wrong woman then!!!! :lol: