A Tale of Two States and a Coyote

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail.

A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.

California:

#1. Governor starts to intervene, reflects upon the movie 'Bambi' and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.

#2. He calls animal control. Animal control captures coyote and spends $200 testing it for diseases and $500 upon relocating it.

#3. He calls veterinarian. Vet collects dead dog and spends $200 testing it for diseases.

#4. Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wounds bandaged.

#5. Running trail gets shut down for 6 months while wildlife services conduct a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is clear of dangerous animals.

#6. Governor spends $50,000 of state funds implementing a "coyote awareness" program for residents of the area.

#7. State legislature spends $2 million investigating how to better handle rabies and how to possibly eradicate the disease.

#8. Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack and for letting the Governor intervene.

#9. Cost: $75,000 to train new security agent.

#10. PETA protests the coyote relocation and files suit against the state.

Arizona:

#1. Governor shoots coyote and keeps jogging. Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge. Buzzards eat dead coyote.
http://www.rense.com/general90/coyote.htm

:face:

I just want to know how you carry a .45 when you're jogging.

(Maybe if you carried one in an ankle holster on each leg, instead of those strap-on ankle weights?)

Doc Manhattan":mknmv75j said:
I once had a girlfriend who jogged with a pair of thirty eights,,,,,

Doc Manhattan":ps188kbv said:

(Maybe if you carried one in an ankle holster on each leg, instead of those strap-on ankle weights?)
Actually, several companies make a "fanny"pack specifically for this purpose. I know, I know, only a sissy would wear a fanny pack...if it's packing a .45, you might not want to mention that :lol!:

Wide Awake":lnmdxt19 said:
wasnt the az gov actually Rick Perry of Texas?
No, no, no....Rick Perry would never let his hair get mussed by jogging.

That is awesome Yak!!!

I bet the California governor contacted Obama for directions before he did anything! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doc, its obvious you've never jogged with Alice or Libby...

Anyway, after the coyote jumped out and killed his dogs, Arnie would yell
"I'll be back"... The next day he'd burn the forest down with a flame thrower, blast the coyotes den with RPG, kill the coyotes entire family with a minigun, and finally battle the coyote himself in hand to hand combat.. All while sporting patented Arnie Mud-o-flage.