A THANK YOU TO "THE SHADOW"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
I received a package today in the mail from a very generous BOB member.
At first opening it, knowing my memory I thought "Ah Gees! did I forget that I got into the Secret Santa this year?" And then I remembered I hadn't. Now I feel a little bad that I didn't. I use to be on this forum when first joined a lot but, life and it's ups and downs has kept me away. What really surprised me was that someone here evidently
thinks of me as a person of value. With all the members here that are much more active and communicate with each other on a regular basis I was picked to receive this special package of Squadron Leader and Escudo, not to mention pipe cleaners. A card also accompanied it, signed only"Enjoy BOB Brother The Shadow"
I feel I may know whom it is but, I still wonder why. So I'm posting this in hopes it reaches the person who generously gifted me these wonderful items. I have never tried either of these toby's but, I'm sure I will enjoy and savor them both. Wishing I could only repay the person for the joy they've given me, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Ron

He got me a while back as well. Total surprise. This dude (dudette?) is accruing some serious positive karma. But we all know, no good deed goes unpunished! ;)

Natch

Natch":asmpayj7 said:
He got me a while back as well. Total surprise. This dude (dudette?) is accruing some serious positive karma.
Or is paying back a lot of negative :D

Now that's just pure kindness. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Bill