A VERY SAD day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael, I apologize for missing this thread when it was first posted. I'm sorry for your loss, but you and your friend spent some of the best quality time there is, and in that respect no time was wasted. I'm sure you will enjoy thinking of him when you smoke his pipes, and I'm sure he would be glad to know you have them.

While I am saddened by your loss of a friend, I find so much good in this story. A friendship that helped an aging man through his old age. I am certain the moments you provided him were wonderful and appreciated. Your gentlemanly companionship is a very good thing, and gives me cause for joy.

My sincerest condolences monbla for your loss. But rest assured that you provided great joy to this man in his final days. And for that both you and he have been blessed.

You are a kind and thoughtful person for being a true friend to this man, your compassion will be rewarded. He is smoking his flakes in a better place now. We can all only hope to meet someone someone like you in our life.