Acceptence!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Even' All, Not wanting to post this in the RR, I have been accepted by Novartis for their once a month shot, $4000 per, a HGH, to keep me out of the hospital and alive, and here as your cranky old puffer , especially all the old "knoxers", remember I don't get tongue bite, I give it!! :D :tongue: Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

I'm glad your getting it... There's not enough cranky bastages left in this world!

Good deal Ken! :cheers:

I've heard those HGH shots make your pipe grow :shock: :D

Great news Ken, there will never be enough cranky old guys around AFAIC and I hope to be one ... eventually. I'm a pretty cranky middle-aged guy at 48 :twisted:

Delighted to hear it. It's cranky old guys that make the world a better place to live. At least more interesting! :cheers:

Centurian 803":9yadkyjz said:
Delighted to hear it. It's cranky old guys that make the world a better place to live. At least more interesting! :cheers:
Yea, at least that's what the cranky old girls say. :mrgreen: Congrats, but now I guess we'll have to put up with you a while longer!!! :lol!:

Natch

Hey Ken,

Good news on the shots.

BTW, us "old guys" ain't really cranky, the rest of them just had too much sensitivity training.

Take care my friend,

Mike B.

That's awesome news Dad!

There's far too many tins to cellar and pipes for you to buy to even THINK about checkin' out early on us! :lol:

After thinking about the situation for a bit... You know way back when he promised that the 'Knoxers' would get all his pipe loot when he kicked the bucket... Now I don't wish ill on anyone, but have you ever seen his stash... Alooooot of pipe stuff.. That's all I'm saying.

(Just kidding Bro Ken, if you weren't around the rest of us would be the ones to have to listen to SlowPuffs drone on and on about the Sox... :D )

Don't even think about it! That's great news buddy!!! I'll happily share a bowl with you.