• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale All Batches Now $55.00

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KX3

Reaction score
I have batches all over my house ready to ship which are in my way! Plus, I have several more batches to list. So, all batches are now $55.00 which still includes free Priority Mail shipping which has been ranging from $17.00 to $35.00 plus depending on the location, etc. I have made one donation to BOB and would like to do more from future sales! I hate to use some of this good, aged tobacco for insect repellant. It works great for keeping scorpions out of my house here in the mtns! I used to have to spray bad chemicals around my foundation several times/ yr . A couple of yrs ago I started sprinkling tobacco I didn't like around the foundation and have only seen one scorpion in my house! I read where the Indians used tobacco for insect repellent and they knew what they were doing!!
Tnx so much and please use my PM for all correspondence !

Could you please list all available batches here? I know I'd find that helpful.