Altadis um?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piet Binsbergen":ec59jckh said:
Valky, on form again I see brother!!
Good morn to ya brother Dutch! Hows things in the goats on the moon country?

Falconer":i8g07jf3 said:
Piet Binsbergen":i8g07jf3 said:
5:45am here Bro!!!
Seems like we may get our first summer rain here!
Still wondering where you dudes get that goat and moon thing, you know brother Dutch, Bruins smokes weed in the 4dot SAS!!!

Piet Binsbergen":qsl3v2z2 said:
Falconer":qsl3v2z2 said:
Piet Binsbergen":qsl3v2z2 said:
5:45am here Bro!!!
Seems like we may get our first summer rain here!
Still wondering where you dudes get that goat and moon thing, you know brother Dutch, Bruins smokes weed in the 4dot SAS!!!
Dang! As I said before Bruins Ruins everything! :x

man, i was tossin' and turnin' in my sleep last night, couldn't shake the feeling someone was defaming my handsome rugged good looks and sterling reputation. :scratch: weird.

now where's my 4 dot SAS and my weed?

bruins":4jm71x8v said:
man, i was tossin' and turnin' in my sleep last night, couldn't shake the feeling someone was defaming my handsome rugged good looks and sterling reputation. :scratch: weird.

now where's my 4 dot SAS and my weed?
Blame the 'Birdhead' Bro!!!! :lol!:

Hey Fellas,

I got a sample of Altadis 1M in my last tad order from smokingpipes.com. I just opened it this morning and like it...alot. It looks like the photos posted above and I can't figure the topping either but it is tasty and smoooth. I think you could smoke this all day. Mikey likes it.

pipe dreamer":xv2i0d4c said:
its 1-M altadis. for sure. not too bad.
Right on! I've been smoking it every day on the way to work. Never thought I'd be lighting up aros again but I like this stuff. thanks Pipe Dream