Am I odd?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herbine, you're perfectly normal, yo! Back in the day people smoked one blend all the time. A pipe or cigarette were just a method of tobacco consumption. My grandpa was an Amphora man and he always had a big blue can of the stuff in his living room. He never, ever smoked anything else. How I loved the smell!

pepesdad1":due0k8fz said:
I usually have a rotation of about 4-5 different tobaccos each day.  I use ceramic jars that I just pop open, load a pipe and close it back up.

I carry at least three different tobacco containers (small) with my pipe pouch.

I go through 10-12 pipe loads a day...usually different tobacco for each time.  Maybe that is odd.

" I suppose we're all a bit nuts."  Probably fits me to a T.

Not odd at all Walt. Looks like you and Jimlnks are in the lead for most bowls smoked/day!

Me, I'm only at 3 on average.....

:geek: 

Cheers,

RR

I am just the opposite. I take years to finish a tin. I'm trying to keep it to about 2 VAs, 3 English (light, med, heavy), a few misc. blends (VAPer with orientals, VA-Kentucky etc.), an aromatic, a light cavendish, and one aromatic flake at a time. Then I get samples in trades, and I need to try those, and I usually like them. Since I don't smoke any more than the OP (sometimes much less), you can see how it will take years with that many tins open.