An example of how stupid I am

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSmokeamater

Reaction score
So I'm looking at the BoB logo on the home page. I'm stareing at the two pipes leaned into oneanother brim to brim. I ask my self......, "Why in the world is there some kind of silouette of a very pudgy Kiwi bird walking over the pipes? I go away for a few hours and look again. ...."For the love of God!! This makes NO SENSE at all!! What's with the Kiwi bird?!

I just realized it is supposed to depict smoke.

This is NOT a knock on the designer of the logo.... Its just how screwed up my brain is. :bounce:

TheSmokeamater":n8swd9lw said:
So I'm looking at the BoB logo on the home page. I'm stareing at the two pipes leaned into oneanother brim to brim. I ask my self......, "Why in the world is there some kind of silouette of a very pudgy Kiwi bird walking over the pipes? I go away for a few hours and look again. ...."For the love of God!! This makes NO SENSE at all!! What's with the Kiwi bird?!

This is NOT a knock on the designer of the logo.... Its just how screwed up my brain is. :bounce:
That's funny. I can totally see the Kiwi bird now.

TheSmokeamater":6jxqs28i said:

Now that you said it I see the same thing! THANKS ALOT FOR MAKING ME CRAZY!
:lol:

Yep, I guess from now on , it always will be a kiwi bird,, Thanks Alot Man ! :roll:

LOL

No, not stupid,,, you're not the first one to mention it, and probably not the last. :lol!:

alfredo_buscatti":fjhqv0al said:
I always saw a kiwi bird; never saw smoke. Now I see smoke; where'd the bird go?
:lol!: ...So, does the kiwi have a name? Is he our mascot?

Not to ruin all the fun but the kiwi was deliberate. If memory serves me,
The designer was a New Zealander or a shoe shine boy.

Huh. I always saw a thick-necked female elephant seal moving to the right. That was after the kiwi, though. I got bored with the kiwi.

Can't count the times I've looked at that bird and not seen it.Until now that it's been pointed out..I like birds.

Now I have a choice of elephant seal or kiwi I'm confused. It's like that spinning ballerina all over again...

MisterE":waiyiwpl said:
I never noticed that before. Geez.

I heard Kiwi dabbled with stem polish at one point though.
Oh-em-gee, great prank: take your buddy's pipe, "polish" it with black shoe polish.

Black-lipped pipe smoker. :cheers: Everyone laughs, except the victim. Reminiscent of the shoe-polish-on-the-telescope gag.

Probably wouldn't work, though--they'd smell it or smear it beforehand. Just funny in my head.

8)