Annual Christmas Cheer Toast

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
A year ago, I invited those who would like, to join in and toasting BoB and all its members by cracking a tin of Christmas Cheer. Seems right to do it again :D , especially since BoB's anniversay is in this season.

This year I've opened Christmas Cheer '07...

to the BoB and its members :cheers:

back at you slowpuffs. you've been a great part of my BoB experience!

OK, Slow Puffs, Christmas Cheer 07 for a hearty BoB toast. May all its members and their families be safe and happy. (their dogs too)

I opened a X-mass Cheer last year in early December, but this year I've got a nice tin of '02 Arcadia that I think will do. I'll smoke in all your honors' (and tip a few for you all as well!).

Natch

A Christmas blend? Never heard of this. Seems there are a few redeeming things about the holidays, I'll keep my scrooge commentary to a minimum.

Now Valentine's Day, that's utterly worthless. And New Years.

Dang it, if i had any CC, I most certainly would join in! That said, maybe I'll just pop a tin of Marlin Flake or perhaps some Fillmore and smoke it cheerfully!

Hi guys, I am new to the forum but as I am smoking some vintage Christmas Cheer 1995 in a vintage Ben Wade Freehand, I thought I would Toast with you guys Cheers !

I got this year's McClelland Holiday Spirit, it's not bad. Supposed to be Rum, Pecan and Coco. (not really sure what Pecan is supposed to smell like) but it is pretty sweet more vanilla flavor than coco and rum.

Hey SP!!
Long time no see, hope you are doing well old friend!
Straight back at ya man!
Cracking a tin of 2002 CC thanks to my good old buddy Nitschke 066.......... he sent me two tins!

Brothers cheers and you are all saluted!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Don't have any Christmas Cheer baccy (This year) but will smoke a bowl or few of Peterson's Luxury Blend in honor of the season and spirit :D

bluedigital":oem70vmj said:
Don't have any Christmas Cheer baccy (This year) but will smoke a bowl or few of Peterson's Luxury Blend in honor of the season and spirit :D
BD, I'll send you some next week brother!!!!!!!
I did not crack it by the time Your drop was made this morning!!
Hang on old buddy, you will have some soon!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":qdenv7qy said:
bluedigital":qdenv7qy said:
Hang on old buddy, you will have some soon!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Thanks my man. I can always count on you to come through for me :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bluedigital":axxktev6 said:
Piet Binsbergen":axxktev6 said:
bluedigital":axxktev6 said:
Thanks my man. I can always count on you to come through for me :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
No Sweat,