Another southern son on the board, from sc

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul 2.0

Reaction score
Was doing a search for Frenchy's pipes, not knowing he had retired. Search engine pulled up a thread from here. I randomly clicked on one and there was a familiar name from way back, as a matter of fact it was a comment that person had made that lead me to discover the GL Pease blends some years ago. Thanks again btw.

Have been a pipe smoker on and off (recently on!) since around 2003 or so. Tend to favor english or balkan style with most aromatics being that bottom of the rotation. Though I do love the lakeland styles, but those require a dedicated pipe. Tend to smoke Presbyterian over most, blend doesn't change much and I find it quite tasty. Not a collector of high end pipes or anything. I've owned a Don Carlos that smoked like garbage, and a basket pipe that smoked like a dream (still have that one).

On pace to graduate in a year with a degree in allied health science with a speciality in lab technology. Married, one kid on the way, avid reader, and guitar player. Although the last one is laughable at best.
And yes I am a member of another board with this same handle. Actually about 4 or 5 of them.

Thats about all I've got.

Go tigers.

Welcome to the Board! I have made a few orders to Frenchy in the past... good shop.

Ol'Dawg":toy1rejg said:
Hey Paul,

Bout time you found this place. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Jim
KNEW that was you, just sent you an email. I am glad you are still with us, was going though a time last I heard. Then changed phone companies and all. Just me and the wife and dogs at the moment. Got one on the way, we shall see.